Apply for the BIPOC* Access Program
*Black, Indigenous and People of Color
We are now offering access at a nominal fee to our Africana Dance & Fitness programs to BIPOC people in the Pioneer Valley with limited financial means.
We recognize that economic disparities limit opportunities of all sorts for the BIPOC community.
And we want to help in our small way. The nominal price will be $20 per month for access to all online and in-person classes. (Standard price is $60). After receiving your application, if you are eligible, we will send you a link to signup.
This discount is available to anyone in the BIPOC community who would like to take advantage of this offer. Of course, if you can, please consider supporting our programs by paying the total price - or even donating to this effort!
To be eligible, you must be :
* Be a black, indigenous, or person of color
* Live in the Pioneer Valley
* Be low income (Could not afford exercise classes or gym membership)
* Have enthusiasm for dance and fitness and a willingness to learn from our programs
* Be committed to our programs
* Have access to the internet via smartphone, tablet, or computer for online classes or transportation to join in-person classes
If you fit this criterion, please apply below!